Thursday, November 17, 2011

T'was the night before Foothills...

This small, lil' bitty kitty box waits at Foothills.


Well, it's been a wild week!  
One sale down and another starts tomorrow.  
I haven't even had a chance to download any pix!

The Terra Madre Holiday Sale was a great success
not to mention terrific fun, and I hope to get some photos up soon.
Thank you to all my friends and students for coming by!!

Tomorrow is the first day of the Foothills Craft Guild's Show.
Fabulous daughter, Kelsey, helped me to set up the booth.  Special thanks
to my dear friend, Judie Beck, for trusting me with her suburban for 
the weekend.  heh heh heh.
And now I'm off... time to rubber stamp more shopping bags...

If you're local... the show is at the Jacob's Building at Chilhowee Park next to the zoo.
Tomorrow and Saturday 10 am to 6 pm * Sunday 11 am to 5 pm.
Come by booth 11 and give me a hug.




No comments:

Post a Comment