Saturday, November 5, 2011

Madly prepping for the shows...

glazing

unloading the kiln



Preparations continue for the
Terra Madre Holiday Show and Sale, 
and I think I'm in pretty good shape! I'm really excited to see what the other Madres bring.
Oh yes.
I'll be shopping too.
Join us Friday nite for wine and goodies at the opening reception.
More shopping on Saturday!
(see details in the previous post)

I still have to carve a few 
square plates for the
Foothills Craft Guild Show and Sale.
And naturally there are a couple booth details to work out yet.
But I'm pleasantly surprised ~ and a little puzzled~ that I haven't
started freaking out yet.  Kinda nice.  really. 
The Foothills Show is Nov 18-20, Chilhowee Park, Knoxville.
I'll post more details soon!
If you're in the area I hope you'll come by!

1 comment:

  1. Just like school... everything goes better with time constraints and rapidly approaching deadlines!!!

    ReplyDelete